10% off when booked in November!
Reduce the likelihood of fires on-site with this theoretical Hot Works course.
This course would benefit all persons involved in completing hot work tasks, in meeting better fire safety principles required on site. It is designed to ensure delegates are also aware of their duties when employed as a Fire Watcher in relation to hot works. We walk your site with the delegates looking at practical examples of typical Fire Watcher activity.
This half-day training course can be delivered at your chosen premises, the cost is £495+VAT for up to 10 delegates.
What you will learn
- Management of Hot Works permits
- Types of Hot Works
- Fire Watcher duties
- Principles of combustion, extinction and fire prevention
- Hazard spotting
- Actions on discovering a fire
- Raising the alarm
- Description of types of fire extinguishers and classes of fire.
- Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 – Risk Assessment
- CDM 2015 Regulations 30 and 31
Assessment: There is no assessment requirement for certification.
Certification: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a certificate valid for 5 years.