Unlock Your Team’s Potential
We have officially partnered with The Mindset Development Group, adding their Thriver programme to our Wellbeing offering. This service revolves around proactive mental fitness. Developed through research with leading HR Professionals to directly support current key workplace challenges.
The Thriver Programme provides a proactive approach to mental fitness & personal effectiveness, via our online programme, based on neuroscience and psychologies, with ongoing support and live accountability and coaching calls.
Employee Assistance Programmes are essential but not enough…
‘Go – to’ wellbeing solutions are primarily reactive, waiting until there’s a problem to find a solution. This is like waiting until your car breaks down to service it.
Proactive and Preventative
Reduce key workplace challenges; absenteeism, productivity and engagement, key staff retention and truly develop a thriving workplace:
- Overcome distractions and focus on what drives success in their role,
- Respond to challenges calmly and objectively,
- Develop robust confidence in their ability,
- Bounce back from inevitable setbacks and change with resilience,
- Lessen the likelihood of mental health problems occurring,
- Happier work life balance.
How it works…
Step 1: Installation
Structured completion via 15 live 1 hour workshops to learn the toolkit.
Apply it to your circumstances with the interactive e-workbook.
Access the on demand version of the programme to refresh, catch up, or work through at your own pace.
Step 2: Ongoing Support
Our approach is a ‘way of working’, with daily, weekly and monthly accountability and ongoing support.
Empowering teams to prioritise their mental fitness and personal effectiveness with helpful habits,
around the urgency and busyness of operational life, knowing this directly impacts their ability to
effectively execute on the activities that drive success in their role.
Mental fitness workout via our Pocket Mentor app
5 tools, 10 minutes a day.
- Mindful moment: 2 minute breath work exercise to calm and reset
- Daily thanks: Gratitude practice, to balance perspective and take in the good
- Affirmations: A daily prompt and practice, craft tailored empowering statements to build confidence to confidently step out of your comfort zone
- Values: Measure how closely you lived to your values during the day for a confidence & motivation boost
- Reflection: Micro journaling to note progress and learnings and mentally switch off.
- ‘Plan – Do – Review’ time management and weekly plan accountability drop in call every Friday morning.
- Live Mental Fitness Workout: 1/2 hour guided run through of The Pocket Mentor 5 To Thrive.
Deep Dive into a particular challenge or tool in our monthly live zoom led masterclass workshops and leave with a helpful next step in hand. The topics of these can be suggested and tailored.
Monthly report on usage and a tailored recommendation or focus point for the following month.
See what the Thriver programme’s like with a free module ‘Understanding Our Thinking Mind’.Find out more information and book onto the module here