We’re Recruiting – Date for your diary
THSP are holding a recruitment day for Health and Safety Consultants on the 23rd January 2020. To find out more about the day please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
We are growing and need qualified consultants to join our team in the London and Home Counties areas. Work from home as part of a team servicing customers in a variety of industries nationwide.
THSP Risk Management has been around for over 27 years and are market leaders in delivering high-quality consultancy services across Europe and the UK. Family owned with a proven track record of punching above our weight. Everything we do is built upon quality and a customer first approach.
Health & Safety and Employment Law are at the heart of our business with services ranging from the provision of core documentation and advice, to site inspections and training.
We operate in a wide variety of industries including construction, manufacturing, retail, office, demolition, hospitality and leisure, helping our customers minimise their risks, sleep better and give them the time to focus on growing their businesses.
Our team have a real passion for their specialisms. We provide a top quality, professional service and build long-term relationships with our customers.
Our working environment gives you the opportunity to be creative, innovative and make your voice heard. Continuous professional development is at the heart of our culture, we will support you in furthering your career and achieving your ambitions.
We value fairness and are committed to creating a culture that encourages employees to bring the best of themselves to work, to recognise and celebrate differences, and to be respectful of diversity.
Whatever your career path, you’ll need a terrific work ethic, positive attitude and a genuine desire to achieve. If you want to be part of a company where you are working with the best in the industry and want to make a real impact on the safety, health and wellbeing of others, then send us your CV!
- Competitive Salaries
- Car Allowance
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension Scheme with Scottish Widows
- Employee assistance programme with Health Assured. A 24/7/365 intended to help employees deal with personal problems that might adversely impact their work performance, health, and wellbeing
- My Work/Life Solutions Portal; an online employee benefits hub
- Private health care with AXA PPP available from day 1
- Generous employee Referral Scheme when you successfully introduce a new recruit
- Childcare Voucher Scheme through Edenred (only available to those already in a childcare voucher scheme)
THSP Risk Management is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.