Understanding the risks that can be associated with Display Screen Equipment (DSE) allows organisations and their staff to be compliant with current rules and regulations.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to DSE
- DSE Assessment
- Use of tablets and smartphones
- Dual screens and standing workstations
- Homeworking and pregnancy
Who is this course for?
- Businesses needing to train their staff in DSE and Workstation Health and Safety
- Anyone who wants to learn more about how to manage the risks associated with DSE and their Workstation
Assessment: Delegates must complete a multiple-choice test.
Certification: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a certificate.
Licenses will be available for 4 weeks and the course must be completed within this timescale.