31 January 2024 - 27 March 2024
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Classroom study days:
7th, 13th, 20th, 28th February
6th, 13th, 18th, 27th March
OBE, from home: 2nd & 3rd April
Closing interviews, via Teams: 12th April
The NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction qualification (UK) is aimed at managers, supervisors and anybody who manages construction health and safety as part of their duties within their organisation. This course looks at construction workplace health and safety issues and can be applied in many sectors.
Duration: 9-10 days plus one 48hr exam
Prices for this course will include all course materials, study days, revision and exam fees.
This NEBOSH accredited qualification is comprised of 1 unit:
Managing Construction Safety (CN1) – Open book exam
We can offer this course at centres all over the UK or at your chosen premises with prices starting at £1345+VATpp.
What you will learn
- How to advise on duties and manage construction risks
under the Construction (Design and Management)
- Help their organisation to manage contractors
- Positively influence health and safety culture
- To carry out a risk assessment of a construction site
and manage a range of construction hazards
- The ability to recognise workplace changes and their impacts
and understand how to minimise these impacts
- How to take part in incident investigations
- The foundations of construction health and safety management
- Improving health and safety culture and assessing risk
- Managing change and procedures
- Mobile plant and vehicles
- Working at height
- Musculoskeletal health and load handling
- Work equipment
- Chemical and biological agents
- Physical and psychological health
Prerequisites: Delegates need to have a good understanding of spoken and written English.
Certification: On successful completion of this course delegates will receive a NEBOSH certificate.
To book this course at our office in Bedford, available dates are below. If you’d prefer a different location, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03456 122 144.