There are many risks associated with working alone in isolation. By taking this course you will be taking real steps towards minimising the risk and feeling safer.
What you will learn:
- What lone working is and why it is an issue worth finding out about
- The personal safety responsibilities that both employer and employee have
- The basic process of how people’s roles are assessed to see what potential risks exist from lone working
- Key questions you can ask yourself in order to assess your own situation each time you work alone
- Important advice on how to act and what precautions to take in order to reduce the risks of lone working
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who is required to spend time alone with customers or members of the public as part of their job.
Assessment: Delegates must complete a multiple-choice test.
Certification: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a certificate.
Licenses will be available for 4 weeks and the course must be completed within this timescale.