This course will cover HR fundamentals for those who have responsibility for managing others and how to deal effectively with disciplinary and grievance situations both informally and formally.
People issues can arise in any organisation, and it is important that managers have the skills and knowledge to be able to deal with these. This course focuses on a manager’s responsibilities in line with the ACAS code as the basis for dealing with workplace conflict and unacceptable conduct or behaviours.
This half-day course can be delivered at your premises for £795+VAT or remotely for £500+VAT.
What you will learn:
- Deal informally with grievance or misconduct situations
- Conduct a formal disciplinary, performance or grievance meeting
- Conduct a grievance or disciplinary investigation
- Understand the necessary steps from initial action to final resolution
- Ensure that a sanction or dismissal is legally compliant
Certification: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a certificate valid for 5 years.