Health and Safety at Work is designed to teach both employees and employers why health and safety in the workplace is so important in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
What you will learn:
- Understand the key principles of health and safety at work
- Outline accident prevention, investigation and reporting best practice
- Communicate health and safety information
- Recognise common health and safety hazards and how they can be controlled
Who is this course for?
- Anyone working in an office, retail, construction, food/catering, manufacturing, warehouse, hospital or hospitality environment
Assessment: Delegates must complete a multiple-choice test.
Certification: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a certificate.
Licenses will be available for 4 weeks and the course must be completed within this timescale.