This online Manual Handling training course provides learners with the knowledge they need in order to reduce the chance of incurring an injury whilst manually handling loads in their work environment.
What you will learn:
- Why you need to know how to move and handle objects correctly
- Key manual handling regulations
- The responsibilities of employees and employers
- The basic theory of how the spine works
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who may need to lift items as part of their duties, however the information is applicable to any workplace environment.
Assessment: Delegates must complete a multiple-choice test.
Certification: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a certificate.
Licenses will be available for 4 weeks and the course must be completed within this timescale.