The COSHH training course allows learners to be able to work with hazardous substances safely and effectively in a way that is appropriate to their work. Employees will understand the risks associated with dangerous substances, and the precautions they can take to ensure their safety.
What you will learn:
- What COSHH stands for and why it is important
- Where hazardous substances may be found
- Understand the effects that dangerous substances can have on their health
- Identify danger warning symbols
- Assess risks and ensure control measures are used and maintained
- How to carry out appropriate health surveillance
Assessment: Delegates must complete a multiple-choice test.
Certification: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a certificate.
Licenses will be available for 4 weeks and the course must be completed within this timescale.