CDM 2015 appreciation training would benefit key duty holders involved in all construction projects who have roles and responsibilities under these regulations. This includes clients, designers and contractors.
This CDM 2015 training course is designed to provide delegates with an overall understanding of the CDM Regulations. By the end of the course, delegates will have a clearer understanding of their roles and the roles of other duty holders.
This half-day training course can be delivered at your chosen premises, the cost is £495+VAT for up to 10 delegates.
What you will learn
A clear understanding of the legislation, and the various roles and responsibilities including:
- Client’s Role – Commercial and Domestic
- The roles of the Designer and Principal Designer
- Pre-construction information
- The Principal Contractor’s Role
- The Contractor’s Role
- The Construction Phase Plan
- The Implications of CDM on Company Procedure
Assessment: Delegates must complete a written test.
Certification: A certificate will be issued on successful completion of this course valid for 5 years.