This Working at Height training course provides an overview of work activities involving risk of injury from working at height and helps those with responsibility for supervising the risks to meet their legal duty to manage.
The course complies with:
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 1992
- The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- The Work at Height Regulations 2005
The aim of the course is to provide information for anyone involved in, or affected by work at height.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has to manage work at height activities and those individuals who, as part of their job, have to work at height.
On successful completion of this course, delegates will be aware of and be able to:
- Summarise the legislative requirements for work at height
- Identify the hazards of working at height and outline the requirements to control them
- Explain what safe working procedures are and the reasons for using Personal Protective Equipment
- Select the correct PPE for the task and identify how and when it should be maintained
- Select the correct type of fall arrest equipment and identify and select suitable anchor points.
This training can be carried out in-house at your premises, this offers the ability to train multiple members of staff at the same time in an environment where they feel comfortable. It also means that you save time away from the workplace and save money on travel and accommodation. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your requirements and reflect your business needs, for more information call us on 03456 122 144.