This Fire Marshal and Warden training is suitable for anyone who is interested in undertaking the role of a Fire Warden. Whatever the organisation or premise, the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires employers to have a fire safety strategy, which will allow all occupants to evacuated safely in the case of a fire.
What you will learn:
- The role of the fire warden
- Fire safety statistics
- Fire prevention and protection
- How to check key working areas, exits and fire doors
- What to do when the fire alarm sounds
- When to provide additional assistance
- Briefing staff, site visitors and contractors
- Post-alarm debriefings
- Legal requirements
- The course includes a summary animation, covering key points
Who is this course for?
- This course is aimed at anyone who is interested in, or is undertaking the role of a fire warden
Assessment: Delegates must complete a multiple-choice test.
Certification: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a certificate.
Licenses will be available for 4 weeks and the course must be completed within this timescale.