Anybody who regularly uses display screen equipment is legally required to undertake DSE Training. This training course can help your organisation work towards compliance with The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 & can help avoid injuries in the workplace.
This DSE Training course helps to ensure that your employees understand how to properly take care of their health whilst at work by ensuring that their immediate working environment is at it’s best.
What you will learn:
- Learn how to set up your workstation correctly and stop bad habits
- Learn how to use portable devices (included in DSE) correctly
- Prevent ‘DSE Stress’ and become more productive at work as a result of good DSE
Who is this course for?
- Businesses needing to train their staff in DSE and Workstation Health and Safety
- Anyone who wants to learn more about how to manage the risks associated with DSE and their Workstation
Assessment: Delegates must complete a multiple-choice test.
Certification: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a certificate valid for 5 years.