This vehicle banking course includes training to not only ensure that your organisation meets their legal requirements and responsibilities but to reduce the risk of accidents caused by reversing vehicles.
The course complies with:
- The Health & Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015
- The Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996
- New Roads & Street Works Act 1991.
The vehicle banking course aims to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to control the movement of vehicles on site safely. It allow delegates to understand the problems inherent in this function and to learn the safe system of work for this task.
Who should attend?
Anyone whose duties include controlling vehicles moving around site and into live traffic routes.
This course focuses on:
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
On successful completion of this course, delegates should be able to:
- Understand the dangers inherent in this type of activity
- Ensure the safe passage of reversing vehicles
- Be able to give signals to vehicle drivers using a variety of methods effectively
- State what their own responsibilities are as well as those of drivers visiting their sites.
This training can be carried out in-house at your premises, this offers the ability to train multiple members of staff at the same time in an environment where they feel comfortable. It also means that you save time away from the workplace and save money on travel and accommodation. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your requirements and reflect your business needs, for more information call us on 03456 122 144.