This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an Employee-Owned Company where when we do well, our staff as owners do well.
THSP are looking for a Health and Safety trainer, enthusiastic about delivering the best possible training for our customers.
Are you an experienced Health and Safety trainer with a passion for the learner journey? Do you use a variety of methods to engage delegates at all levels? If you enjoy being out and about delivering the best possible training and have a passion for health and safety, this is the job for you!
A passion for continual improvement of yourself and our courses is essential. You will evaluate the success and impact of training given and continually develop the materials and delivery.
You will be delivering courses nationwide, daily, so a driving licence is crucial.
- To deliver training to meet course objectives to the best of your ability and competence using a variety of teaching methods.
- To write and develop high-quality training courses using a range of teaching methods along with supporting material.
- Keep training presentations up to date with new industry statistics, legislation, and regulations.
We are an employee-owned trust. When we do well, our staff as owners do well.
Car allowance, private medical insurance, private pension scheme, Employee Assistance Programme and expenses.
Health and Safety Trainer Candidate essentials:
Teaching Qualification – Diploma in Education and Training or equivalent approved by CITB
A proven strong background in Construction Training at ALL levels.
Ability to train on-line courses as well as face to face.
Construction Industry Training Board Accreditation (CITB) or sufficient construction industry experience as well as health and safety academic qualification to be accredited to CITB/ SSP for course delivery (3+ years’ occupational experience in a construction management role)
PLUS At least one of the following qualifications.
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Safety and Health
- NVQ/SVQ Level 5 in Occupational Safety and Health
- Health and Safety degree
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health Part 2
- Diploma Safety Management Level 6
Strong Computer Skills in particular PowerPoint and Microsoft office to produce and update training presentations
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health Membership (IOSH) – Graduate Membership (Grad IOSH) or similar, working towards CMIOSH, for delivery of proposed National Examining Board of Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) courses
- IOSH Accreditation – required to deliver IOSH Working Safely, IOSH Safety for Executive Directors and IOSH Managing Safely courses
- Able to deliver the following: Asbestos Awareness / Abrasive Wheels / Harnesses / Working at Height / Fire Marshal / CAT and Genny / Temporary Works Awareness
If you think you are up to the job and would like to join our great bunch of people, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Be part of our team and grow with us
THSP are an Equal Opportunities Employer