This course will benefit any employee, with the responsibility to manage, supervise or co-ordinate temporary works on site. Those attending this course should be experienced in form work and false work activities.
This half-day training course can be delivered at your chosen premises, the cost is £495+VAT for up to 10 delegates.
What you will learn:
- A working knowledge of the relevant statutory legislation and how this applies to temporary works.
- Appreciation for the need to work fully in compliance with company temporary works procedures from design through to construction, inspection, maintenance, and dismantling.
- Understand the nature of temporary works
- Know the relevant statutory duties that are attracted in temporary works design or management
- Understand the requirements of BS 5975: 2008 in relation to temporary works procedures
Assessment: Delegates must complete a written test.
Certification: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a certificate valid for 5 years.
To book this course, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03456 122 144.