The NEBOSH NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Manual Handling Risk Assessment will equip learners with the knowledge to help recognise, assess and reduce manual handling risks in their organisation. It is suited to employers and employee representatives who intend to begin the process of manual handling risk assessment and control within their companies.
Duration: 1 day including assessment
This 1-day training course can be delivered at your chosen premises, the cost is £795+VAT for up to 10 delegates.
What you will learn
- Explain the importance of reducing risk associated with manual handling activities
- Explain what manual handling risks are and how they may result in injury
- Understand legal obligations under the Manual Handling Regulations (UK only)
- Demonstrate and practice appropriate manual handling risk assessment technique
- Apply wider elements of risk management for manual handling
- Principles of manual handling
- Managing manual handling risk: Identification of manual handling risk
- Managing manual handling risk: Control of risk
Prerequisites: Delegates need to have a good understanding of spoken and written English.
Certification: On successful completion of this course delegates will receive a NEBOSH certificate.