IPAF Operator course with practical training session covering two powered access products: Mobile Vertical (3a) and Mobile Boom (3b).
This training will benefit anyone who has to operate and use mobile elevated work platforms plus any supervisors or managers overseeing this operation. The aim of the training is to provide selected operatives with the knowledge and skills to operate mobile elevated work platforms safely and efficiently.
We can offer this 1-day course at centres all over the UK or at your chosen premises with prices starting at £240+VATpp.
What you will learn
The knowledge to state the safety precautions applicable to the equipment
How to carry out operator maintenance and inspections correctly
to drive and position the equipment t accurately within the equipment’s operating envelope
Please see below the agenda for this course:
- Introduction and pre-course theory test
- MEWP categories
- Structural parts of MEWPS
- Regulations – ISO 18878, European, HASAWA
- Regulations – PUWER, LOLER, MHSW, WAHR, RIDDOR
- Pre-use inspection / handovers
- Safe operating methods and hazards
- Theory test
- Practical training
- Practical assessment
- The relevant category of MEWP
- A training room to comfortably accommodate all the delegates with 240V power supply for the theory component of the course
Assessment: Delegates must complete a written test and a practical assessment.
Certification: On successful completion of the course delegates will receive an IPAF PAL card valid for 5 years.
To book this course, email email@example.com or call 03456 122 144.