This course will teach learners to follow the Resuscitation Council (UK) Guidelines for basic to advanced life support training and provide knowledge of how to act in the event of an incident requiring first aid assistance.
What you will learn:
- Know what to do if you are first on the scene of an accident
- Be able to assess the situation as a potential danger zone
- Understand what is meant by AVPU
- Understand Danger, Response, Airways, Breathing and Circulation
- Understand the importance of the recovery position and how to apply it
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who needs to carry out a first aid risk assessment, learn new first aid skills, refresh first aid skills, gain new first aid knowledge, or keep their first aid skills up-to-date
Assessment: Delegates must complete a multiple-choice test.
Certification: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a certificate.
Licenses will be available for 4 weeks and the course must be completed within this timescale.