All employers have a legal responsibility to promote equal opportunity in the workplace and ensure their employment policy and employee behaviour does not contravene UK law.
What you will learn:
- Heightened awareness of equal opportunities within the workplace
- An increased understanding of the key UK opportunities and anti-discrimination laws
- Protected characteristics
- Employers responsibilities
Who is this course for?
- This course is designed for anyone in a business setting whether that’s in an office or working at home
Assessment: Delegates must complete a multiple-choice test.
Certification: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a certificate.