The CITB Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) would benefit all construction supervisors and managers, junior environmental practitioners, land managers, conservationists and decision-makers.
The CITB SEATS course is the primary standard for environmental training on construction sites. Build UK, principal contractors and many clients will often require you to demonstrate your environmental awareness, and the SEATS course will provide you with the knowledge and skills, to enable you to deliver your role on-site effectively.
This course is designed to give candidates the basic environmental knowledge required to enable them to identify, control and minimise the environmental aspects of their work, and where possible identify environmental improvement opportunities.
We can offer this course at centres all over the UK or at your chosen premises with prices starting at £155+VATpp.
What you will learn
- Understanding the need to protect the environment
- Implement environmental management systems into the management of site
- An understanding of the impact archaeology and heritage can have on site
- How to identify the principles of the good neighbour initiative
- To appreciate the need to be a responsible contractor
Assessment: Delegates must complete a written test.
Prerequisites: Delegates need to have a good understanding of spoken and written English.
Certification: On successful completion of this course each delegate will receive a CITB certificate valid for 5 years.
To book this course, email email@example.com or call 03456 122 144