CDM 2015 for the Principal Designer would benefit anyone appointed as Principal Designer (PD) or any designers involved in construction work.
This course is designed to give delegates an overall understanding of the CDM Regulations. By the end of the course the delegates will have a clearer understanding of their roles and responsibilities regarding the new regulations.
This 1-day training course can be delivered at your chosen premises, the cost is £795+VAT for up to 10 delegates.
What you will learn
A clearer understanding of your roles and responsibilities regarding:
- Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015
- Clients Role – Commercial and Domestic
- The role of the Principal Designer
- Pre-construction information – what it is, who needs it
- Health and safety files, structure and content
- Hazard identification and design risk assessment
- The general principles of prevention
- The principal Contractors (PC) role
- Assessing suitability of appointees
Assessment: Delegates must complete a written test and classroom-based activities.
Certification: A certificate will be issued on successful completion of this course valid for 5 years.
To book this course, email email@example.com or call 03456 122 144.