Today is World Day for Safety and Health at Work; this is a good time to reflect on your own health and safety systems.
Running your own business comes with a tonne of responsibility, including keeping your business safe and compliant with the law – at all times.
You might think that your health and safety is covered because you’ve got some paperwork to say it is, however, what if something was to happen? If an accident occurred at your workplace and you were taken to court. Is that paperwork enough to protect you?
Juries will now have to consider how health and safety accidents were managed and organised throughout the company as well as training, systems, and processes for managing safety and how they were operated – paperwork just won’t cut it.
So how well does your current health and safety consultant understand your business and does your health and safety system protect you?
At THSP Risk Management we understand that people are the most important part of your business. A positive health and safety culture throughout your workplace will help to ensure that your employees get home safely at the end of the day.
Our Business Safe service offers hands-on consultants who visit your company at least twice a year. On the first visit they look at your business to gather information for your bespoke documentation, and on a further visit they will want to spend time with your staff.
Our workplace health and safety, ‘Business Safe’ service includes:
- Bespoke workplace health and safety policy, documentation and guidance – tailored specifically to your business needs
- Two visits to your premises each year, plus an implementation visit in year one to ensure your management team are fully inducted into your new health and safety policies and procedures
- A workplace audit and report including a prioritised action plan as a quick checklist to implement improvements to your premises and working practices
- Telephone advice line to a qualified health and safety consultant to answer your queries and assist with PQQ’s
- 24/7 emergency helpline for reportable accidents/incidents
- MyTHSP – your online resource facility including a Risk and COSHH assessment library
- 12 month contracts – no five year tie ins
- A dedicated account manager.
To find out more about Business Safe and how it can help protect your business click here or to book your free no-obligation consultation with one of our Field Consultants call 03456 122 144.