Reduce costly accidents on your sites with THSP’s site visiting service.
Since the new sentencing guidelines were changed in February 2016 construction companies fines for safety offences have risen.
Penalties for these offences have increased with fines soaring and construction companies receiving custodial sentences. These fines are unlimited and proportional to the size of your company, there are different matrices depending on the size of your organization:
- Micro – Turnover not more than £2 million
- Small – Turnover between £2 and £10 million
- Medium – Turnover between £10 and £50 million
- Large – Turnover over £50 million
The intention of these penalties is to improve health and safety practice throughout the construction industry.
Whilst demonstrating compliance with the CDM2015 Regulations, our construction site visiting process gives you an ongoing opportunity to review your construction site safety from an independent viewpoint. It is not just a policing exercise, but a valuable opportunity to increase the health and safety knowledge of the site team through toolbox talks and discussions on health and safety working practices.
Whilst on site we will:
- Walk with your senior site representative and discuss the current health and safety situation and how the site will develop
- Audit some of the basic site documentation (and subcontractor documentation) and make constructive comments as necessary
- Conduct a toolbox talk of your choice
- Complete a detailed site report form which is emailed directly to named personnel immediately on completion of the visit.
Help protect yourself and your construction company from accidents, fines and imprisonment.
For more information on how our site visiting and inspections can help you or for any other health and safety advice call us on 03456 122 144.