This Safety Harness and Lanyard training course covers all aspects of general harness and lanyard usage and provides delegates with the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical experience to effectively reduce the risks associated with their use when working at height.
The course complies with:
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 1992
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015).
This Safety Harness and Lanyards training course provides delegates with the essential knowledge required for working safely at height.
It will enable delegates to identify and select the correct form of safety harness and lanyard, and be competent in inspecting, maintaining, monitoring, fitting and using them effectively.
Who should attend?
Anyone who works, supervises or manages the use of safety harnesses in the workplace and needs to be made aware of the correct selection, inspection and use of safety harnesses to prevent falls.
On successful completion of this course, delegates should be able to:
- Select the correct harnesses and lanyards for a given purpose
- Properly fit, care for and store safety harnesses
- Carry out harness and lanyard safety checks and record the results
This training can be carried out in-house at your premises, this offers the ability to train multiple members of staff at the same time in an environment where they feel comfortable. It also means that you save time away from the workplace and save money on travel and accommodation. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your requirements and reflect your business needs, for more information call us on 03456 122 144.