The Risk/COSHH Assessment and Method Statement training course provides delegates with a clear understanding of risk and COSHH assessments plus method statements and how to develop these for your workplaces.
Topics covered during the day include:
- Risk assessment in practice
- Hazards and Ranking risks
- The risk assessment form
- The purpose of method statements
- The problems with method statements
- When method statements are required
- Who should compile method statements
- How to compile a method statement
- Sources of information
- Substances to be assessed
- Competency to assess
- EH40 and Control of exposure plus Record keeping.
This Risk and COSHH Assessment training course complies with the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015, Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 and The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974.
Who should attend
This health and safety training course is designed for managers and supervisors.
In addition to public classroom courses we can also deliver this course in-house at your premises, this costs £750 + VAT for up to fifteen delegates.