This Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) training course provides delegates with the knowledge and practical skills needed to conduct Portable Appliance Testing safely.
The PAT training complies with:
- The Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Approved Code of Practice (ACOP) for the In-Use Testing and Inspection of Electrical Apparatus.
The aim of the course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and practical skills needed to conduct Portable Appliance Testing safely.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has responsibility for conducting or arranging electrical testing for Portable Electrical Appliances.
On successful completion of this course, delegates should be able to:
- Understand the dangers inherent in this type of activity
- Confidently undertake PAT
- Keep accurate records.
This training can be carried out in-house at your premises, this offers the ability to train multiple members of staff at the same time in an environment where they feel comfortable. It also means that you save time away from the workplace and save money on travel and accommodation. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your requirements and reflect your business needs, for more information call us on 03456 122 144.