PASMA Mobile Access Towers for Users course trains selected individuals to safely assemble, dismantle, relocate, alter and use of prefabricated mobile towers.
The course complies with:
- Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
- Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has to erect and work from or who controls the use of prefabricated mobile scaffold towers in the workplace.
On successful completion of this course, delegates should be able to:
- Identify tower components accurately and state their function correctly,
- Erect and dismantle towers in the correct sequence in line with manufactures instructions
- State how towers must be used safely
- Understand what affects the stability of towers during use
- Conduct an inspection of the tower prior to erection and post erection to ensure it is safe to use.
This training can be carried out in-house at your premises, this offers the ability to train multiple members of staff at the same time in an environment where they feel comfortable. It also means that you save time away from the workplace and save money on travel and accommodation. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your requirements and reflect your business needs, for more information call us on 03456 122 144.