The NEBOSH National Certificate is divided into three units, each of which is assessed separately:
- Management of health and safety (NGC1)
- Managing and controlling hazards in construction activities (NCC1)
- Health and safety practical application (NCC2)
This NEBOSH accredited Certificate in Construction Health and Safety provides delegates with a broad understanding of key health and safety issues within the construction industry. It outlines both the individual and organisational health and safety responsibilities and helps delegates to discharge their duties more effectively.
Who should attend?
Supervisors and Managers within the construction industry who are required to ensure that activities under their control are undertaken safely. It ideal for those concerned with the management of buildings who may need to ensure that contractors are working safely. The qualification is also appropriate for supervisors and managers working in other industries such as utilities, and even broadcasting, where temporary workplaces are a feature of their activities.
This course focuses on:
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
On successful completion of this course, delegates will:
- Understand the foundations of Health and Safety policy and organisation
- Be able to promote a positive health and safety culture
- Know how to investigate and report on accidents and incidents
- Have the knowledge to manage and control hazards for construction activities; i.e. working at height, vehicles, equipment, fire and demolition
- Be able to monitor, review and audit
- Have an understanding of Construction Law and Management
This training can be carried out in-house at your premises, this offers the ability to train multiple members of staff at the same time in an environment where they feel comfortable. It also means that you save time away from the workplace and save money on travel and accommodation. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your requirements and reflect your business needs, for more information call us on 03456 122 144.
All course prices include course hand-outs, NEBOSH registration, examination fees, refreshments and lunch.
*Please not that all course are + vat. Time: 16 days.*