This Fire Marshal/Warden training course complies with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order (RRO) 2005. The course provides nominated personnel with the necessary skills to perform the role of Fire warden and to give personnel a clear understanding of the duties of a fire warden and to effectively fill the role.
The course content includes:
- Relevant Legislation
- The role of the Fire Warden
- Fire safety, prevention within your organisation
- The dangers of smoke and smoke travel
- Principles of combustion
- Theory of firefighting equipment
- Means of escape, fire alarms
- Fire Detectors
- Practical use of Fire Extinguishers.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for staff who have been nominated as Fire Marshal or Warden within their organisation. It is suitable for workers from all industry and the public sector.
On successful completion of this course, delegates should be able to:
- Be able to assist with Fire safety within your Company and raise awareness in others
- Have an understanding of Fire & Fire procedures
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the Fire Warden
- Be able to correctly and safely select and use a fire extinguisher
- Be able to describe the emergency evacuation procedures in case of Fire
- Explain the basics of combustion, sources of ignition and spread of fire
- Implement the maintenance and monitoring of day to day fire safety in the workplace.
This training can be carried out in-house at your premises, this offers the ability to train multiple members of staff at the same time in an environment where they feel comfortable. It also means that you save time away from the workplace and save money on travel and accommodation. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your requirements and reflect your business needs, for more information call us on 03456 122 144.