The Emergency First Aid at Work training course is a HSE approved and certified course. It is run over one day and includes both theory and practical sessions. After completing the day successful candidates will receive a certificate which is valid for 3 years.
This course complies with:
- Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981
Aims of the course
This one day emergency first aid at work training course covers the theory and practical skills required by those individuals who are appointed as emergency first aiders in the workplace. The course will give you the confidence and knowledge to deal with any first aid emergencies when they occur.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone who is acting in support of the dedicated First Aider, or who is simply looking to raise their general first aid awareness and requires an emergency first aid at work certificate to comply with HSE requirements.
On successful completion of this course, delegates should be able to:
- Understand the role of the first aider
- Communicate with a casualty
- Assess first aid kit contents (and avoid cross infection)
- Correctly record incidents and accidents
- Assess situations and circumstances to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who has minor conditions including: minor cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters.
This training can be carried out in-house at your premises, this offers the ability to train multiple members of staff at the same time in an environment where they feel comfortable. It also means that you save time away from the workplace and save money on travel and accommodation. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your requirements and reflect your business needs, for more information call us on 03456 122 144.
We run this course in centres all over the UK with prices starting from £125+VAT per person.
We can also run this course at your site for up to 12 delegates for £650+VAT plus £5+VAT per person.