The CISRS Basic Scaffold Inspection training course is accredited by CISRS and is designed to develop an understanding of scaffold components, methods of construction and inspection procedures to comply with current legislation and codes of practice.
- Regulations and approved Codes of Practice
- Scaffolding terminology
- Tubes, boards and fittings
- Gin wheels and ropes
- Scaffold ties
- Construction regulations and recommendations of basic scaffolds
This scaffold training course focuses on:
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
Who should attend
The training is intended for Site Managers and Supervisors who are responsible for ensuring that scaffolding is correctly erected, used, maintained and inspected.
The training objectives are:
- Identify and inspect tubes, boards, ladders, gin wheels, ropes and fittings correctly
- State the main requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974; The Working at Height Regulations 2005 & recognised Industry guidance
- Identify the construction requirements common to all scaffolds to include:- Foundations Scaffold framework Platforms, handrails and toe-boards Ladder access
- Carry out inspections and fault identification on access scaffolds.
- Complete and maintain reports in accordance with current statutory provision.
This training can be carried out in-house at your premises, this offers the ability to train multiple members of staff at the same time in an environment where they feel comfortable. It also means that you save time away from the workplace and save money on travel and accommodation. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your requirements and reflect your business needs, for more information call us on 03456 122 144.