The CDM 2015 for the Principal Designer training course focuses on the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015. This CDM course provides delegates with sufficient information on their roles and responsibilities, so that by the end of the course they will be able to carry them out effectively.
Who should attend
This one day interactive course will benefit anyone appointed as Principal Designer (PD) or any designers involved in construction work that need to clarify their responsibilities under the CDM 2015 Regulations.
On successful completion of this course, delegates will be able to demonstrate their understanding of the following:
- The Clients role
- The Principal Designers(PD) role
- Pre-construction information – what it is, who needs it
- Health and safety files, structure and content
- Hazard identification and design risk assessment
- The general principles of prevention
- The Principal Contractors(PC) role
- Assessing suitability of appointees.
This training can be carried out in-house at your premises, this offers the ability to train multiple members of staff at the same time in an environment where they feel comfortable. It also means that you save time away from the workplace and save money on travel and accommodation. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your requirements and reflect your business needs, for more information call us on 03456 122 144.