THSP Risk Management is a leading safety, health, environmental and employment law consultancy. Employing a team of health and safety and environmental and employment law consultants throughout the UK and Europe. Their expertise covers all aspects of construction, manufacturing, retail, medical, service and leisure industries. This integrated policy applies to our head office operations and to remote worker activities.
During the course of our business, the directors are committed to delivering a quality, profitable service whilst ensuring the occupational health, safety and well-being of our employees and minimising our impact on the environment. To meet this commitment the directors accept ultimate responsibility for the company’s integrated management system (IMS). This system meets, and where possible exceeds, the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001 (environmental), BS EN ISO 9001 (quality) and BS OHSAS 18001 (occupational health and safety). The Company is in the process of reviewing and amending materials to comply with ISO 45001 which will replace BS OHSAS 18001 later this year.
THSP, as a responsible business organisation, recognises its obligations to consider all relevant quality, health and safety and environmental issues in its dealings with its customers, employees, suppliers and the general public.
THSP will ensure continual improvement in the delivery of its services and its health, safety and environmental impacts at all levels within the company, by committing to:
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations by continually improving the quality and delivery of our services
- Regularly reviewing business performance and continually improving through the setting, achieving and exceeding health and safety, quality, environmental and employment law objectives and targets
- Ensuring that our employees have the necessary training, skills and resources to meet our safety, health and environmental performance
- Ensuring that all policies and business practices are communicated to all employees, and to others working on the company’s behalf where relevant, through appropriate briefings and training
- Preventing pollution, injury and ill health as far as reasonably practicable
- Complying with all relevant legal and other requirements that apply to THSP.
Adrienne Massey (Managing Director) Date: 31st March 2017