Integrated Policy Statement
THSP Risk Management is one of the UK’s leading safety, health, environmental and employment law consultancies including associated training and support. Employing a team of health and safety and environmental and employment law consultants throughout the UK, their expertise covers all aspects of construction, manufacturing, service and leisure industries.
Our Integrated Management System (IMS) covers all services and products delivered and administered through our head office operations, and remote worker activities under the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001, BS EN ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
During the course of our business, the Directors are committed to delivering a quality, profitable service whilst ensuring the occupational health, safety and well-being of our employees and minimising our impact on the Environment. To meet this commitment the Directors accept ultimate responsibility for the Company’s Integrated Management System (IMS). This system meets, and where possible exceeds, the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental), BS EN ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) and BS ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety).
THSP Risk Management, as a responsible business organisation, recognises its obligations to consider all relevant quality, health and safety and environmental issues in its dealings with its customers, employees, suppliers and the general public.
THSP Risk Management will ensure continual improvement in the delivery of its services and its health, safety and environmental impacts at all levels within the company, by committing to:
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations by continually improving the quality and delivery of our services;
- Regularly reviewing business performance and continually improving through setting, achieving and exceeding health and safety, quality, environmental and employment law objectives and targets;
- Ensuring that our employees have the necessary training, skills and resources to meet our safety, health and environmental performance;
- Ensuring that all policies and business practices are communicated to all employees, and to others working on the company’s behalf where relevant, through appropriate briefings and training;
- Preventing pollution, injury and ill health as far as reasonably practicable;
- Complying with all relevant legal and other requirements that apply to THSP Risk Management.
Adrienne Massey (Managing Director) Date: 8th December 2020