Marketing Communications Executive
Passionate? Creative? Looking for an exciting new challenge?
THSP Risk Management are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their small but perfectly formed team. This is a varied role that covers the full marketing mix.
You must already be working in a Marketing Assistant or Marketing Executive position to be considered and have established skills and knowledge across both traditional and digital marketing. You will have proven copywriting skills and have a creative flare when it comes to all things content!
If you’re a confident individual who thrives on working within a fast-paced environment then this is the role for you. Key responsibilities include:
- Writing topical articles and press releases for a range of media sources
- Creating, executing and analysing lead generation campaigns
- Managing, creating, executing and analysing email campaigns
- Managing the CRM database and email marketing lists
- Managing websites using WordPress and other web platforms
- Delivering promotions via digital communication
- Helping develop company SEO and reviewing performance using Google Analytics
- Helping with the creation of company literature
- Attending events as required
To be successful in this role you will have previous marketing and communications experience, proven experience of creating marketing campaigns and the ability to write content for a range of media sources.
For further information on this role please contact Nicola Shea or Christine Mould on 03456 122144.