Are you a graduate or a keen marketer looking for your next career move?
THSP are looking for a motivated, forward-thinking Marketing Assistant to help drive growth across the department and ultimately the business.
The key objective of this role is to support the marketing department to consistently deliver on a wide range of marketing initiatives, such as social media campaigns and communication activities.
If you enjoy being hands-on and getting involved with a wide variety of marketing tasks, then this role would be a great fit for you.
You need to be able to work both independently and in team settings, bringing with you your research and content creation skills, and have the ability to write content for a range of media sources.
Key responsibilities include:
- Writing topical articles and collateral for a range of media sources
- Assisting with the execution of marketing campaigns
- Assisting with creation and delivery of email marketing
- Create, manage and report digital marketing activities, including social media accounts and website maintenance
Skills and Experience Required:
- You must have at least one year’s experience working in a generalist marketing related role.
- Good writing skills for creating content
- Ability to utilise technology within a marketing role such as WordPress, CRM and Email management systems
- Knowledge of using LinkedIn and other social media for business
- Ability to manage your workload effectively with a highly organised approach
This role supports remote or hybrid working depending on the location of the right individual.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to Emma Mitchell at email@example.com.
Salary range: £21,000 – £23,000 DOE