Taking a positive approach to your health and safety will have a positive effect on not only your employees but across the whole of your business throughout 2017.
THSP can become your competent health and safety advisors, offering you on-site health and safety support, providing a progressive approach to your health and safety culture and assisting your company in the continuous management of your workplace health and safety risks.
In addition to this we can also provide ad-hoc health and safety support working with you or your in-house team helping to fill any gaps as and when needed. Whether this be a short term project you need support with, holiday cover, help whilst recruiting for an in-house position or accident investigation, we can help.
Research has shown that there are many benefits to be had from successfully implementing effective safety management and, guess what, they all have a positive effect on your bottom line!
- Improved reliability and productivity
- No accidents means no downtime
- Reduced paperwork
- Continual improvement in efficiency
- Company image and trust – keeping a good health and safety record means you can build a strong reputation, helping you to win new business
- Insurance companies like you to keep a clean slate, keep your premiums down by being compliant
- And don’t forget your all-important workers, employee expectations for a safe workplace are rising and it is increasingly becoming a factor in keeping or attracting qualified staff.
In reality good health and safety can only add value to all areas of your business throughout 2017.
So what are you waiting for? Fill in the form below to claim your free no-obligation consultation, or click here to find out more about our health and safety services.