Improve your business efficiency and productivity through the implementation of a Quality Management Systems(QMS) and achieve ISO 9001:2008 UKAS certification.
To improve your business standing whether to increase your market share, improving and streamlining internal processes or increasing customer satisfaction. A Quality Management System is essential. Achieving certification to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 will give you recognition against an international agreed Standard. THSP can support you in achieving this goal.
- Our ISO Consultancy Team will develop a QMS specific to the business needs
- We will audit your current quality systems or QMS (Management System) looking at the key criteria needed to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 Standard
- A report and action plan will be provided to highlight what needs to be achieved/completed in order to fulfil the requirements of the Standard
- We make recommendations on how to create a streamlined Quality Management System. which can integrate with your current management systems. With easy to follow procedures designed to support your staff in developing best practice
- Confirmation that you are ready for ISO 9001 certification with a UKAS accredited body will be given at the appropriate time, providing support in choosing the right certification body for your business needs.
Benefits of implementing a QMS:
- Provide recognition at international level, allowing you to position yourself against competitors by illustrating to current and prospective clients the high standards and continual improvement your business delivers
- Ability to tender for more public sector and high value contracts, as many now expect ISO 9001 Standard at PQQ stage
- Increased efficiency throughout your business having tightened up processes and improved product and service quality
- Improve internal communication, motivate staff and enhance customer satisfaction.
Consultants on hand to support you:
THSP has a team of experienced ISO Compliance consultants ready to assist with the development of your management system.
Find out more
Call us on 03456 122 144 to discuss your requirements.