EMS (Environmental Management System) audit / implementation consultancy, ensuring your business has everything in place for BS EN ISO14001:2004 UKAS certification.
If you are looking to gain certification to BS EN ISO14001:2015 from reviewing aspects and impacts of your EMS (EMAS, BS8555 / Acorn or Green Dragon), THSP can support you with anything from a simple gap analysis so you know what’s left to do, Environmental Legislation Audits right through to full EMS implementation.
- Our ISO Consultancy Team will assist in the development of a streamlined EMS, specific to the business needs which fits in with your current systems. With easy to follow procedures designed to support your staff in continuing best practice
- We can conduct an audit of your current EMS or IMS (Integrated Management System) looking at key requirements, generating a report and action plan to highlight what needs to be achieved/completed in order to meet the requirements of the Standard
- The completion of an Environmental Legislation Audit and Register: to identify how your business meets current and applicable environmental legislation, with an action plan providing guidance on how to rectify current weaknesses and hence provide evidence of a legislative compliance assessment. As well as a reference document of pertinent environmental legislation
- Confirmation that you are ready for ISO14001 certification with a UKAS accredited body will be given at the appropriate time, providing support in choosing the right certification body for your business needs.
Benefits of implementing an EMS:
- Provide recognition at international level, allowing you to promote and build your profile with current and potential customers who are more environmentally minded
- Allows you to tender for more public sector and high value contracts, as many now expect ISO14001 standard at PQQ stage
- Increased resource efficiency, for example an EMS will help you reduce your carbon footprint (e.g. waste and energy use) and ultimately save your business money whilst reducing your impact on the environment
- Verifies compliance with current environmental legislation.
Consultants on hand to support you:
THSP has a Team of experienced ISO Compliance consultants ready to assist with the development of your Management system.
If you need any more information on any of our ISO services call us on 03456 122 144.