“What counts as a suitable risk assessment?”
“Do I need a policy when my team are all subcontractors?”
“How many employees does a company need before a written health and safety policy is required, and what must this include?”
We all know it‘s better to be safe than sorry, however, if you feel a little out of your depth with these questions ask yourself “is it time to outsource?”
Understanding the benefits of outsourcing your health and safety can help when it is time to make a change. Consider the following questions:
- Do you currently employ a competent person to meet HSE requirements?
- Is your health and safety policy up to date and suitable for the size and needs of your employees, as well as others affected by your business?
- Are your current health and safety arrangements preventing your business from winning tenders?
- Are you worried about your current procedures or losing sleep over fear of prosecution?
- In the case of an accident, would you personally be responsible in the eyes of the law and could this include fines and imprisonment?
THSP fully understand the complexities of health and safety legislation, and as health and safety experts, pride themselves on acting as the competent person for all businesses.
Benefits of outsourcing your health and safety with THSP include:
- A dedicated hands-on consultant, who will visit your company at least twice a year with a 24/7 emergency helpline.
- Bespoke health and safety policies, audits of premises and working practices.
- Your dedicated account executive providing telephone support (no call centres).
- Free interactive Risk Assessment Builder.
- Up to date advice helping you comply with current legislation.
- A fee a fraction of the cost of employing a qualified full-time health and safety person in-house.
- More time to concentrate on your core business needs.
To find out more about how THSP can help protect you and to claim your free health check give us a call on 03456 122144.