With our Employment Safe Service, you get bespoke documentation including Contracts of Employment and Staff/Management Handbooks as well as Labour-only Subcontractor Agreements. Our friendly staff will visit your offices to ensure we fully understand your requirements and tailor the documents to suit your business.
Our supportive team will be there for you on the phone or via email through the day to day challenges you face with employment matters. We guide you through managing performance and write tailored letters for you. We advise you on how to handle absences, grievances or disciplinary matters. And if things get to the intolerable level, we prepare Settlement Agreements and guide you through the process – we’re always there for you.
Regular updates and monthly newsletters will keep you informed of changes to your legal obligations.
This is a great deal of help for a very reasonable annual fee. If you have something that is bothering you today, pick up the phone and ask to speak to one of our employment team. We’re very happy to give the first bit of advice for free.
Employment Safe can be supported by a range of services including Tribe (HR Software), online documentation that is always refreshed in line with current legislation, as well as a full suite of Management Training.
We offer one year contracts and in the last quarter* 100% renewed. Become one of THSP’s satisfied customers today.
* January – March 2018
Your Employment Safe package includes:
- Your dedicated employment law consultant (no call centres)
- Customised documentation, including all contracts, staff/management handbooks and policies
- Self-employed and Labour only contracts
- Review of existing documentation
- Unlimited expert phone and email support and advice during office hours
- Face to face initial meeting
- Bespoke case support
- Settlement Agreements
- Liaison with thirds parties as and when needed
- Online documentation – full access to our comprehensive resource library
- Our monthly employment law newsletter – keeping you up to date on changes in legislation
All of this for an affordable yearly fee with no hidden charges.