During this exceptional period since the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus, it is more important than ever that your Employment Law documentation is working for you. Contracts of Employment need to contain clauses regarding lay off, variations to contracts, and short time working to enable you to manage Furlough and the return to work.
With our Employment Safe Service, you get bespoke documentation including Contracts of Employment and Staff/Management Handbooks as well as Labour-only Subcontractor Agreements that all comply with The Good Work Plan. Our friendly staff will talk with you by phone or face-to-face on-line, to ensure we fully understand your requirements and tailor the documents to suit your business.
Our supportive team will be there for you on the phone or via email through the day-to-day challenges you face with employment matters particularly with regard to managing staff through Furlough, getting people back to work and possible redundancies. They can also advise on upcoming issues regarding rights to work for EU Nationals from December.
We guide you through the processes and write tailored letters for you. We advise you on how to handle absences, grievances or disciplinary matters – we’re always there for you.
Regular updates and monthly newsletters will keep you informed of changes to your legal obligations.
This is a great deal of help for a very reasonable annual fee. If you have something that is bothering you today, pick up the phone and ask to speak to one of our employment law team. We’re very happy to give some FREE advice.
Employment Safe can be supported by our on-line HR Software, Tribe to assist with the day-to-day management of staff.
We offer one year contracts as we’re confident you’ll want to build a long term relationship with us. In the four months from January to April 2020, 92% of our customers renewed their service.
Your annual Employment Safe package includes:
- Your dedicated employment law consultant (no call centres)
- Customised documentation, including all contracts, staff/management handbooks and policies
- Self-employed and Labour only contracts
- Review of existing documentation
- Expert phone and email support and advice during office hours
- Face-to-face online initial meeting
- Bespoke case support
- Liaison with third parties as and when needed
- A monthly Newsletter keeping you up to date with both employment law and health and safety matters.
All of this for an affordable yearly fee.
In addition, for very reasonable fees, we can
- Manage COT3 / Settlement Agreements – case consultation, document preparation, liaison with ACAS and development of contracts.
- Liaise with third parties as and when needed.
- Attend disciplinary / grievance hearings to advise, support and consult with you. We would record the meeting and provide meeting notes. By law, we cannot make HR decisions for you.
Contact us now on 03456 122 144 to get support for your business.