During the exceptional period of living with the COVID-19 virus, it is more important than ever that your Employment Law documentation is working for you. Contracts of Employment need to contain clauses regarding lay off, variations to contracts, and short time working to enable you to manage Furlough and the return to work.
With our Employment Safe Service, you get bespoke documentation including Contracts of Employment and Staff/Management Handbooks as well as Labour-only Subcontractor Agreements that all comply with The Good Work Plan. Our friendly staff will talk with you by phone or face-to-face on-line, to ensure we fully understand your requirements and tailor the documents to suit your business.
Our supportive team will be there for you on the phone or via email through the day-to-day challenges you face with employment matters particularly with regard to managing staff through Furlough, getting people back to work and possible redundancies.
We guide you through the process and write tailored letters for you. We advise you on how to handle absences, grievances or disciplinary matters. And if things get to the intolerable level, we prepare Settlement Agreements and guide you through the process – we’re always there for you.
Regular updates and monthly newsletters will keep you informed of changes to your legal obligations.
This is a great deal of help for a very reasonable annual fee. If you have something that is bothering you today, pick up the phone and ask to speak to one of our employment law team. We’re very happy to give some FREE advice.
Employment Safe can be supported by our on-line HR Software, Tribe to assist with the day-to-day management of staff.
We offer one year contracts and in the three months from September to November 2019, 100% of our customers renewed their service.
Your annual Employment Safe package includes:
- Your dedicated employment law consultant (no call centres)
- Customised documentation, including all contracts, staff/management handbooks and policies
- Self-employed and Labour only contracts
- Review of existing documentation
- Expert phone and email support and advice during office hours
- Face-to-face online initial meeting
- Bespoke case support
- Settlement Agreements
- Liaison with thirds parties as and when needed
- Online documentation – full access to our comprehensive resource library
- Our monthly employment law newsletter – keeping you up to date on changes in legislation
All of this for an affordable yearly fee.
Contact us now on 03456 122 144 to get support for your business.