The comprehensive fixed-fee employment law and HR service for smaller companies with up to 10 employees.
THSP Risk Management’s Employment Safe 1-10 is a cost-effective risk management solution specially designed for the smaller business. It gives you constant access to professional advice whenever you need it and peace of mind that your HR processes are legally compliant and up to date, whilst leaving you free to manage your business.
How does it work?
We will call you to carry out an initial HR telephone audit or ‘health check’ to assess your HR policies and procedures. We discuss our findings with you and, with your agreement, develop a suite of customised documentation that meets the exact needs of your company, including employment contracts (full-time, flexible/zero-rated and self-employed) and staff handbooks. We ensure that you have the right policies and procedures in place to protect your business in the event of a dispute or tribunal (such as when dealing with an absence, disciplinary and grievance procedures, dismissals, redundancies, under performance, etc.).
Your Employment Safe 1-10 package includes:
- Your dedicated employment law consultant (no call centres)
- Customised documentation, including all contracts, staff handbooks, etc.
- Unlimited expert phone and email support and advice during office hours
- Online documentation – full access to our comprehensive resource library
- Our monthly employment law newsletter – keeping you up to date on changes in legislation
- THSP Tribe HR software – a total HR management system
All of this for an affordable yearly fee with no hidden charges.
Ongoing cost effective support and advice when you need it
Our employment law experts are here to help you resolve staff issues the instant they arise – before they escalate into a serious problem. In the event that you require additional assistance – such as with an ongoing dispute or compliance issue – we offer professional support on a case by case basis.
Call 03456 122 144 for a free no-obligation quotation and take the first step towards ensuring your business is protected.