CITB Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) courses are ideal for anyone already working in a role of site supervision or planning on working in that role. THSP Risk Management regularly runs SSSTS courses at their head office in Bedford, in-house at your premises or at locations in Central London.
THSP are running two SSSTS courses in August, both lasting for two days. The first course in Bedford is being run on the 16th and 17th August has a few remaining spaces. THSP are offering a £50 discount per delegate for the remaining spaces. This means you can place a delegate on the course for only £200 + VAT. All delegates must attend both days in order to complete the course. The certification is valid for a period of five years. Refresher courses are also available to anyone who’s certificate is due to expire.
The CITB SSSTS is recognised as the standard level of training for supervisors working on sites. It provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues which are faced daily by workers on site. The SSSTS gives delegates an understanding of:
- The health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors.
- The supervisory responsibilities when it comes to controlling site safety.
- How to carry out effective risk assessments and the need for method statements.
- Effective toolbox talks, site inductions and method statement briefings.
- How to effectively monitor site activities.
- The best way to intervene in a timely manner when bad practice has been identified.
For further information on the CITB SSSTS and to book, call THSP’s Training Consultants, Hannah Garnham or Kelly Wren on 03456 122 144. Alternatively book online at training.thsp.co.uk.