Our CITB accredited Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) is just £225 + VAT for the first place and £112 + VAT for the second place, book now as places are selling quickly!
This SSSTS accredited certificate provides an introduction to health and safety, welfare and environmental issues for those requiring an understanding of their legal responsibilities relevant to their work activities. Providing a sound knowledge base, this course will enable delegates to give valuable assistance in safely managing a construction site.
- Understand the problems of the industry
- Have an understanding of how health and safety law is structured and how it applies to supervisors
- Identify how your supervisory role fits in with the management structure in controlling the site safely
- Carry out risk assessments and understand the need for method statement
- Carry out effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Be able to monitor site activities effectively
- Understand the importance of timely intervention when bad practice is identified.
To book this special offer call Vikki now on 03456 122 144.
Previous delegate feedback
“Gave me a better insight into what supervisors need to be doing on site – to go back to work and check out health and safety policy” Chloe Barter, SBS Building Consultants
Dates and venues
28th and 29th November – Sandy, Bedfordshire
30th November and 1st December – Victoria, Central London
12th and 13th December – Sandy, Bedfordshire