The only UK consultancy service to offer unlimited access to a free Risk Assessment Builder
THSP’s health and safety consultancy service is called Business Safe, as it does exactly that!
The only workplace health and safety consultancy service that provides unlimited access to a free interactive Risk Assessment Builder through MyTHSP.
Business Safe ensures that you have legally compliant and up to date policies and procedures in place, providing you with your own dedicated consultant whose industry expertise matches your needs. We then become your competent health and safety advisors being there 24/7 providing support when needed.
Business Safe includes:
- Interactive Risk Assessment Builder
- Bespoke workplace health and safety policy, documentation and guidance – tailored specifically to your business needs
- Two visits to your premises each year, plus an implementation visit in year one to ensure your management team are fully inducted into your new health and safety policies and procedures
- A workplace audit and report including a prioritised action plan as a quick checklist to implement improvements to your premises and working practices
- Telephone advice line to a qualified health and safety consultant to answer your queries and assist with pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ’s)
- 24/7 emergency helpline for reportable accidents/incidents
- “MyTHSP” your online resource facility including a COSHH assessment library, with access to your Risk Assessment Builder
- 12-month contracts, no five-year tie-ins
- A dedicated account manager
On your initial audit your dedicated health and safety consultant will visit your business and produce a health and safety report on their findings, including management actions, training and statutory notice requirements. This is then followed up with a further visit where they will explain your health and safety system and train your management team in its use. This is so they understand:
- Their responsibilities
- Your company’s health and safety procedures
- The records that are required for completion and retention
- The relevant reports necessary for forwarding to persons within your organisation and various enforcing authorities.
Business Safe is supported by our technical support team (during office hours) giving you access to professional consultants for advice on health and safety matters and health and safety support. The quality of our work is paramount – we deliver a health and safety consultancy service that gives value for money and makes your workplace a safer environment. Business Safe is our standard service, but should you require any additional assistance such as on-site support, or attendance at health and safety meetings, we can customise the service to meet your needs.
Call 03456 122 144 for a free, no obligation Business Safe assessment.
We also offer our “Business Safe Plus” service which includes a full Fire Risk Assessment.