This course is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of relevant legislation and offer guidance, through tools, techniques and advice, to be able to make informed and effective recruitment decisions
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
What you will learn:
On successful completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand, and be able to avoid, the potential pitfalls associated with recruitment and legislation
- Utilise recognised techniques to be able to shortlist potential candidates
- Develop competency based questions in order to test candidate’s suitability
- Interview with confidence
- Provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates
This half day course can be delivered at your premises for £795+VAT for up to 10 delegates.
There are no specific pre-requisites however, the course is designed for people in a supervisory/management position or in preparation for a future supervisory/management position
|City & Guilds Level 5 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice||Register interest|
|Hot Works||Register interest|
|Banter or Harassment||Register interest|
|Method Statements||Register interest|