To ensure that managers understand how to deal with disciplinary and grievance situations both informally and formally
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
On successful completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Deal informally with grievance or misconduct situations
- Conduct a formal disciplinary, performance or grievance meeting
- Conduct a grievance or disciplinary investigation
- Understand the necessary steps from initial action to final resolution
- Ensure that a sanction or dismissal is legally compliant
This half day course can be delivered at your premises for £795+VAT for up to 10 delegates.
There are no specific pre-requisites however, this course is designed for people in a supervisory/management position or in preparation for a future supervisory/management position
|Confined Space Awareness||Register interest|
|CDM 2015||Register interest|
|CITB Health & Safety Awareness||29 Sep|
|Recruitment & Selection||Register interest|