Nine benefits of health and safety
Taking a positive approach to your health and safety will have a positive effect across your business.
It’s true, you can’t argue with the facts!
Research has shown that there are many benefits to be had from successfully implementing effective safety management and guess what; they all have a positive effect on your bottom line!
- Improved reliability and productivity
- No accidents means no downtime
- Reduced paperwork
- Continual improvement in efficiency
- Company image and trust – keeping a good health and safety record means you can build a strong reputation, helping you to win new business
- Help to keep yourself out of Court and away from custodial sentences
- Insurance companies like you to keep a clean slate, keep your premiums down by being compliant
- Positive effect on your bottom line
- Finally remember your all-important workers. Employee expectations for a safe workplace are rising and it is increasingly becoming a factor in keeping or attracting qualified staff.
In reality good health and safety can only add value to your business, view our full range of health and safety services here.
Win one free place on our CITB CSkills Health and Safety Awareness Course.
The CITB CSkills Health and Safety Awareness training course gives delegates an awareness of health and safety and how it affects their daily role.
To enter this competition just fill in the form below and we will draw the winner at 12 noon on Friday 23rd December.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Terms and conditions – This only applies to our CITB Health and Safety Awareness course and can be taken at our training venue in Bedfordshire, subject to available dates. The free place is valid until 31st May 2017 and is not exchangeable or refundable.