Our comprehensive Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) consultancy service will assist you in identifying safety and occupational health issues, and any environmental aspects and impacts that arise from your business activities.
It is essential for any company looking to demonstrate their commitment to reducing their impact on the environment, in addition to continually improving the health and safety standards for all their staff and visitors.
Our SHE Service includes:
- Free Risk Assessment Builder Software
- Bespoke safety, health and environmental policy, documentation and guidance – tailored specifically to your needs
- Two visits to your premises each year, plus an implementation visit in year one to ensure your management team are fully inducted into your new policies and procedures
- A workplace audit and report including a prioritised action plan as a quick checklist to implement improvements to your premises and working practices
- Telephone advice line to a qualified health and safety consultant to answer your queries and assist with PQQ’s
- 24/7 emergency helpline for reportable accidents/incidents
- “MyTHSP” your online resource
- A dedicated account manager.
After our initial audit by a SHE consultant, we will produce a status report on our findings, which sets out management actions, training and statutory notice requirements. Your dedicated Account Executive will arrange for our SHE consultant to visit you again to explain your new policies and procedures and train your key staff in their use.
We aim to ensure that they understand:
- Their responsibilities
- The safety, health and environmental procedures
- The records that are required for completion and retention
- The relevant reports necessary for forwarding to persons within your organisation and various enforcing authorities.
An interim review of your workplace and working practices will be offered part-way through the service year. Where our initial audit has identified the need for a review of remote working, we will carry out a site inspection at another location.
Our whole service is supported by our technical support team (during office hours) giving you access to our professional consultants for advice on safety, health and environmental matters. The quality of our work is paramount – we aim to deliver a SHE consultancy service that gives value for money and makes your premises a safer and more environmentally compliant workplace. SHE is one of our standard services, but should you require any additional assistance such as on-site support, or attendance at meetings, we can customise the service to meet your needs.
Call 03456 122 144 for a free, no obligation SHE assessment for your business.